underwater death.

The wither had grown vast in length,
I haven't reached the whispers to the shore.
It plowed our garden with rolling tides I cannot compass
And witnessed how the thread tied our souls.

How long will our hearts douse in blue
If loneliness has become the vein of my desire?
Nothing is unyielding as the underwater death
But in your horizon, I see things that are out of sight.


soulful.

I know the sky will grow peaceful after rain,
And the flowers will bloom like a soaring hope.
The oceans will laugh from the beauty it creates;
Far from mortal strife and from the death's core.

I will ask the spring and the autumn sway
To bring the earth's embrace and wash away the thorns;
And when the thunderstorm drifts off to sleep,
Like the trees and grass, I'll be reborn.



Copyright © Moon Cohem, 2022


Comments

Popular posts from this blog